Sunday, 26 October 2014

Postcards from Sicily


Hello there or should I say ciao! First of all please accept my apologies for disappearing offline for so long! Since we arrived back from our two week sojourn to Sicily back in September I have unfortunately been well and truly sucked back into the London rat race.  I've been beyond busy - totally snowed under at work while trying to arrange flat redecorating projects and choreographing new dances for my flamenco students. It's been a struggle just to find time to check my personal email! There have also been some personal developments closer to heart and home, some wonderful, some very upsetting, which have required my utmost attention, so all in all blogging has been all but impossible.

I hope to rectify that in the near future but until then I thought I would send some belated Sicilian postcards to you all. Sicily was beyond wonderful!  If you missed all the fun on my instagram then here is a taste of what Mr V. and I got up to while we were there. We did a road trip from Palermo to Catania along the south west to south east coast and loved every minute.  We were totally charmed by this amazing island and hope to return one day to explore more of it.  No doubt you'll be hearing more from me about our escapades there soon.  In the meantime I hope you are all well!

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back, my dear! It's good to see you looking so gorgeous in holiday mode, and your wonderful photos of your Sicily trip. I hope all is well, and that you will have more time for blogging in amongst all that is happening. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the vacation looks rejuvenating. hope all gets better soon. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, beautiful- I can never get enough of photos of that old world architecture, greenery, and oh my goodness that dreamy, dreamy beach! I totally understand the whirl of getting sucked back into city life- hope it's mostly for the good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been missed.
    These pictures are just the tonic I need. The beach and warm weather is but a distant memory. Gorgeous you, too. Rocking that bikini! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning photos! I want to be there : )

    We will be here when you come back.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see you back! You are a master photographer, and I enjoyed your adventure through your eyes. Your lace top is gorgeous.

    I am new to Instagram, and enjoying it immensely. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, what a gorgeous, gorgeous place. Those buildings! That water! The landscapes! The view! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! What a treat for me on an otherwise grim and gray day here in MidNowhere! Lovely photos ... you know you still look like a mere slip of a girl in your vacation photos, don't you! Charming, completely.
    Hope all is well with you and yours and that the distressing events have resolved in ways that make you happy! So glad you are back, and will look forward to wardrobe tales from you this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you were missed! Your wonderful photos show an amazing place! I want to go! And you are looking sensational - erm teeny tiny pink bikini :-) I do hope things have settled more for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must be difficult to leave that dreamworld and come back to reality... I'm super-jealous, by the way! Glamorous vacay, and looking glamorous yet relaxed is a difficult trick to pull off. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back ... just to say Merry Christmas! Hope you have the best one ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...