Monday, 28 July 2014

Veshoevius Now on Instagram


When it comes to tech I have to say I'm pretty damn slow on the uptake.  However there is hope for me yet.  I recently joined the twenty first century and got myself a smart phone, a Samsung Galaxy.  Not that I know how to use the darn thing properly yet but I'm learning bit by bit.  It has meant I've finally been able to set up an Instagram account, something I've wanted to do for a while, and I'm finding it a lot of fun to use.

So far I've been experimenting with some snaps around my local neighbourhood and have been so pleased with the photos taken on the phone that I've usually shunned using the inbuilt Instagram filters. I'm also excited about the new ability to blog on the run! (As soon as I work out how that works that is!) If you're on Instagram too let me know in the comments. Or you can find me at veshoevius.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I don't do Instagram myself but I'll happily admire your photos if you put them on the blog! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm onto it! Love your photos.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love instagram- it's such a low-key and beautiful way to share a little bit of your world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...