Thursday, 19 July 2012

Floral Print Bomber


Going through my holiday photos and yep, I was wearing this jacket a lot! Especially at the beach.  It was just the thing to squash up and toss into a beach basket so that when the wind piped up at the beach in the late afternoon I could throw it over my bikini after a swim to reduce the wind chill factor.

This is the second really great floral print jacket I picked up at Zara's "younger" Trafaluc section this season. The other was a white jersey floral print blazer which, since coming back to London, I've already spied on two women I know who are well over forty and who both look fabulous in it. What does that tell you about random age demarcations on collections? I used to avoid the younger themed section of Zara but now I shall be a bit more open minded in case gems like these turn up.

Floral print bomber jacket: Zara; Bikini: Calzedonia; Suede shorts: Kate Moss for Topshop.

4 comments:

  1. Gah--I love the texture in this look, silk with suede?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great textures. This is a great modern way to wear a print - with a neutral.
    You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it especially how you've worn it as a beach cover-up! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...