Saturday, 5 November 2011

Autumnal Park


Although we may be having one of the mildest Autumn's on record here our local park is now in full Autumnal bloom.  We snapped these pictures last weekend as we took a long walk to get some exercise on a sunny but windy day with freshly fallen leaves being blown about.  I love the riot of colour that nature presents the eye to feast on at this time of year, all those rich saturated hues in the leaves and the flowers.  I thought greeting the change of season by donning my own bouquet of brightly coloured florals on a black leather biker would be appropriate.  It has to be said though that windy Autumn days are always very bad hair days for me!

We'll be attending a big fireworks display here tonight to celebrate Guy Fawkes and then having dinner with friends.  Have a great weekend whatever you get up to!

Embroidered leather biker: Christopher Kane; Chain Belt: Banana Republic; Black jeans: Nudie; Olive Leather Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs;

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am on fire with the look of your gorgeous jacket, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I feel like Guy Fawkes ready to come over, blow everything away, and and steal it.
    Qué maravilla, ahhhhhhhhhh Es bordada o pintada???
    Gracias por las fotos es una tarde de sábado.
    Mil besos
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear!! Wow, I die for that leather jacket, its totally gorgeous and will last forever too, lucky lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sacramento - jajaja me encanta esa imagen de tu vestido como Guy Fawkes con explosivos :) la chaqueta esta bordado y super bien hecho encima, tiene mucho arte el Christopher Kane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that jacket! It is too beautiful. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that jacket is DELICIOUS! Gorgeous pics.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is the stuff of dreams and I can't believe your hair ever looks less than fabulous, those curls are to die for.
    Aren't the late blooms spectacular? Our Magnolia's in bud again and I'm still harvesting tomatoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of the most gorgeous jackets I've ever seen! I am addicted to leather right now, and I'm craving this jacket!

    Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning leather jacket amidst fall splendor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jacket is unbelievably beautiful! Love the embroidery so much!)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jacket fits quite in, indeed! I loved that collection so much, even though I don't think I could pull it off. But I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...