Sunday, 28 August 2011

Links à la Mode

I'm very chuffed that my post on creating order out of chaos in my wardrobe made Links à la Mode this week. Check out the other selection of great posts on the links below too.


Knock, knock, Who's there? It's me September! The month you learn to love and hate... But love more.

That's right everyone September is right around the corner waiting to knock on your door. As fashion bloggers this gets to be a rather insane month. You run around like crazy from place to place and your schedule may seem never ending. I don't know about you, but I tend to ask myself... How can I top last September? It's a month for makeovers! Now before you go grab your friends and have a scene straight out of Clueless, let me clarify what I mean by makeover. I don't expect you to be only concerned about what you're wearing but EVERYTHING! I believe September is a great month for change. Refresh your wardrobe, change your writing style up a bit, find different angles to cover shows, go back and look at last September and figure out how to spice things up this year, perhaps it's time to refresh your gadgets?, change your make-up palette, read new content, simply explore! Change is usually a good thing.

The IFB Weekly Roundup: LINKS À LA MODE: AUG 25TH

SPONSOR:

Fashion's Night Out at Shopbop: Hakaan, Raoul, Dsquared2, Clutches, Parker, Sonia Rykiel, Aiko, Rag & Bone, Ash, Siwy, Bags, MM6, & Rachel Zoe Clothing.

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a  la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making Links a la Mode! I love your idea that September is a month of change. Change is good. I think it's great to go beyond our comfort zones. The "try it, you might like it" is a wonderful way to live life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, my friend.
    You are sach a good writer.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved honor. Now into the hat room to pull out fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Your pictures look amazing!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance!
    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the list! I too love September if always feels more like the start of the year than Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late but congratulations you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...