Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Sequins

sequins

Its dull and grey and raining in London.  So here are some sequins just to brighten up the day.  These are sequined cover ups I've collected over the years.  It looks a bit like the dressing room for Strictly Come Dancing in here once I've lined up the sequined capes, cardigans and jackets.  Just how I like it!

Traducción:
El cielo está nublado y gris y está con lluvia en Londres. Entonces aquí hay algunas lentejuelas sólo para alegrar el día. Se trata de lentejuelas encubrimientos he recopilado durante años. Se ve un poco como el vestuario para el concurso de baile de salon dentro mi amario una vez que he forrado por los cabos las capas, rebecas y chaquetas de lentejuelas.  Y como me gusta asi!

From left to right:
Fringed jacket by Kate Moss for Topshop
Sequined Capes by Kate Moss for Topshop
Black sequined biker jacket by Topshop
Sequined Harlequin jacket by Topshop
Silver sequined cardigan by Kate Moss for Topshop
Purple sequined bomber jacket by Ashish for Topshop
Gold sequined Blazer by Antik Batik

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I do love glitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An attractive, writerly (in a good way) blog! I look forward to digging through it more when I get a longer internet moment. I especially like your bright photos of your own things -- like these delicious sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by. Enjoying both your blogs too!

    @Cloud of Secrets - I really love your blog images! I need to learn a bit more about photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'd so LOVE to jump into your closet and see more of those fab sequins!

    ♥ V

    http://www.gritandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...