Friday, 23 July 2010

Kate Moss Limited Edition

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate Moss Limited Edition

Kate Moss is at it again with another drop at Topshop of rather expensive limited edition frocks and jumpsuits.  Here is a selection of what I thought was pretty.  The maxi dress reigns supreme in what is quite a small collection.  I think I actually have Kate Moss fatigue now and don't plan to buy anything this time.  I still haven't had a chance to wear the lace wrap over dress from the last drop and I've self imposed a ban on myself from buying more dresses until I get real wear out of the ones in my closet.  My recent dress analysis has proven that evening gowns and maxi dresses are not great cost per wear items for me.  The only piece vaguely tempting me is the blue silk racer back dress with the cascade of frills and the white harlequin detail maxi dress.  Lets see how long I can hold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...