Monday, 19 July 2010

Belt up

belts

Don't you just love Ikea? All those nifty cheap solutions to turn disorder into order. This divider drawer makes me feel almost organised! This is my belt collection (with a couple that actually belong to my boyfriend). It has been going a while and some of these are years old but still going strong. I took this photo to remind me that I have this many belts (thirty four to be exact) and I should wear them more often.

Apparently there is something called a Wardrobe Personality and there are something like ten. I think my own must fall into a new genre and its likely to be called Schizophrenic. If my belts are anything to go by there is everything from Biker chic, Punk rock, Western, Folk, Boho, Vintage, Ladylike to City slick in there.

Here are a few of my favourites.

belts
From top to bottom:
Chain belt with brass filigree flowers and turquoise stones by Kookai
Black patent leather belt with gold studs and hardware by Kate Moss for Topshop
Black PU extra wide belt with rivet and stud detailing by Bershka
Black leather snake print double buckle belt with silver hardware by Cue
Black vintage leather belt with gold hardware from Topshop Vintage
Black leather belt with double buckle and brass hardware by Kate Moss for Topshop
Brown leather crocodile print belt by Banana Republic
Macrame belt with fringe tie and leather rose detail by Chine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...