Saturday, 12 June 2010

Summer Sandals


I bought these sandals a month ago in Zara during a heatwave when wearing closed shoes was finally becoming unbearable.  I was desperate for something that could span day to evening without having to change but still comfortable in the heat and on cobblestones.  I went for embellished sandals for a change from gladiators.  If I can't wear heels to dress up an outfit than why not flash a bit of foot jewellery to up the glamour quotient on wearing flat shoes.  Straight after buying them it became uncharacteristically cold and they remained unworn.

Now that the days are very hot again I am finally getting to wear them out.  I like the combination of the large creamy white faceted gems framed by diamantes against the tan leather.  They have been very versatile too - I've been wearing them with my new suede shorts from Kate Moss, denim, my nude leather jacket, summer whites and summer dresses.

Tan Leather Sandals with Gem embellishment by Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...