Saturday, 24 April 2010

Theatre Outfit on the Run


Pretty good approximation of what I wore last night to the theatre.  Managed to cram in a facial before going straight there so went for something simple but smart.  As I am mostly travelling by foot I pack a high heel option in my bag and wear flats so I get where I need to go on time without crippling myself!  That is where my new Zara shoulder bag is coming in handy - I can even fit a small makeup bag in for a quick bit of mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss fix before the curtain call.  So nice to finally be somewhere where the temperature allows me to get away with just a t-shirt and blazer.

Zara Boyfriend Blazer
Zara White V-neck t-shirt
Sass and Bide Black Rat leggings
Cos grey jersey scarf
Zara ballet flats
Zara nude shoulder bag
Reiss 1971 Lolita Multi Rope Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...