Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Blush


My ballet days are long gone but they have left me with a nostaglic fondness for that particular blush pink shade of ballet tights and shoes.  Blush tones are in again this year.  Blush, nude - you name it - if it is in that particular pallete its looks terrible on me.  I do love those tones however and over the years I have come to the somewhat crushing acceptance that the only way I can wear them is through accessories.  I found this slouchy shoulder bag in Zara.  Roomy enough to hold all a dancer's gear!  I like the chain strap detail that toughens it up a little and I discovered it has the added bonus that the colour matches the ballet flats I bought (also from Zara) last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...