Wednesday, 31 March 2010

What Was I Thinking?


Nope - it ain't all pretty in there.  Some incredible corkers to fess up to owning.  This is going to my local charity shop but before it does I thought it best to pause and reflect on how this monstrosity came to be in my wardrobe, especially as suede fringing has been popping up in fashion of late, both last summer and now this one too.  I must learn from history!

In my defense I bought it for next to nothing in a sale bin at Topshop years ago when I had a washboard stomach and thought it might be a laugh at 70's fancy dress or bad taste party.  I have never been able to bring myself to wear it.  What was I thinking?  That I would look like some kind of sexy take on Pocahontas?  Delusional! Anyhow - out it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for your comments! Please be aware that comment moderation is on to weed out the spammers and I can only check comments once a day, so please don't worry if you don't see your comment come up at first - it is probably there and will be up later xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...